Recent News

EngagEd Express Check-In is OPEN!
Express Check-In is Now Open through Monday, August 3. Click on Read More to access the EngagED Portal for Express Check-In where you can: Select the Hybrid Learning Model or 100% eLearning Option for Your Student(s). We look forward to welcoming our students back!
Read More
clear
Welcome Back!
Welcome back BRE students and families! We are looking forward to seeing all of you during orientation week. Orientation week will start on Monday, August 17th. Our students have been broken into four cohorts. A1, A2, B1 & B2. Each of these cohorts is 25% of all of our K-5 grade students. During the Orientation Week, we will have each of the 25% Cohorts attending an assigned day Monday-Thursday. After Orientation Week, A1 & A2 will combine into a 50% cohort (Monday, Wednesday), and likewise, B1 & B2 combine into the other 50% cohort (Tuesday, Thursday) for our Hybrid Learning Model. You can also get more information by clicking on Read More for the District Road to Recovery. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Read More
clear
New Student 2020-2021 Registration
We are currently registering new students for the 2020-21 year. Registration information can be found on the BRE website under the Family Resources tab. Kindergartners for the 2020-21 school year need to be 5 by Oct 1, 2020. We look forward to welcoming our new students to BRE!
Read More
clear
Free Breakfast and Lunch
Douglas County Nutritional Services is providing free breakfast and lunch to all kids and teens 18 years and under on Mondays-Fridays through Friday, August 7th. To view more information and the serving locations, please click on Read More.
Read More
clear
Spirit Wear
Every Friday is Spirit Day at BRE! Order your BRE spirit wear now on the BREA website! Click on Read More for the link to the BREA website.
Read More
clear